20Amp DC to DC Battery Charger MPPT Dual Battery System Kit Isolator Solar 12V
Ideal Auxiliary Power Charge From Alternator or Solar
Smart 20A DC to DC Battery Charger MPPT Dual Battery System Kit Isolator Solar 12V
Prompt Shipping / 2 Years Warranty.
“ Want To Avoid Paying A Mechanic To Restart Your Car/Truck And Have Power Available For All Your Needs ”
Imagine ... being stuck in the middle of nowhere, your vehicle's or boat's starter battery is flat, the next town is miles away , this is a situation that everyone dreads and no one wants to be in, but fortunately it is one that can be easily avoided.
Here’s the good news...
This Smart 12V 20A DC to DC Battery Charger MPPT Dual Battery System Kit Isolator Solar Can Safely Keep your Battery Power up !
As you can imagine ... with Car, Truck, Caravan, 4x4, Boat Tractor or Camping situation, our power demands have increased a lot from the old days , and whole enjoyment now more than ever before revolves around powered devices, so a failure in this area due to low power, can just destroy a holiday completely.
So in my opinion ... having a safe power system to back up your whole battery system at all times is paramount.
Far more than your average Dual Input DC/DC Multi Stage 20A Charger this Unique and Compact Device represents most advanced technology and efficiency in the market, making each charge a simple process.
It is a sophisticated multi stage charger,utilising switch mode and fully automatic computerised control,designed to charge most 12 volts AGM/GEL, Lead-acid,Lion,and Calcium batteries.
Designed to manage solar and alternator power inputs to charge an auxiliary (house) battery system.
Works both way:
- Priority charging for Starter Battery.
- Priority Selecting for Starter Battery.
The system will preference solar, providing lower loads on your engine when solar is available.
With automatic ignition detection enabled, the system will isolate the starting battery when the engine is off, preventing discharge of your critical starting battery. It’s fully automatic, with a set-and-forget type operation.
The microprocessor controlled circuit keeps your battery in peak condition, automatically switching between six charging modes; Qualification, Recondition, Bulk, Absorption, Check, and Maintenance.
Adding a second battery in your vehicle or boat enables you to power your electrics without flattening your main starter battery when the engine is off.
Intelligent detection circuitry provides automatic selection for Battery charging with automatic isolation to protect your main battery and give you peace of mind.
Bonus ! 1X Capacity Monitoring Gauge is also included which is very useful to Monitor each battery.
Great for the outdoors when adding a second battery in your vehicle, boat or trailler. Also it becomes helpful when you go out for traveling, camping, expeditions and more.
No need to wait for a Mechanic (when available) and pay an expensive fee.
If you have a Smart Battery DC/DC Multi ctage charger with Solar panel connection you can keep your batteries Topped up at all time.
Modern day DC/DC Multi-Stage Battery ChVoltage switch relay allow you to do more with your battery system.
When on the move with a secondary battery you can charge mobile devices (Iphone Ipad), power tools batteries and have the peace of mind to know that power is always there when you need it.
- Dual input - solar and/or alternator/car battery
- Priority charging for Starter Battery
- 20A max charging current (automatically controlled)
- Fully Automatic Six-Stage Battery Charging
- Easy push button chemistry select:AGM/Gel,Calcium,Lion,Lead-Acid Batteries
- MPPT Solar Regulator Technology
- Solar input overload protection
- Pulse mode technology that reduce oxidation,evens electrolyte consistency and minimises temperature equating to longer battery life.
- Microchip monitoring and control
- Internal charger temperature monitoring and power output control
- LED Indicators showing state of charge
- Over charging,short circuit and over temperature protection
- Input and output reverse polarity protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty Aluminium case and mounting brackets
- Easy to install
- DC Battery: 13.2-16.0 Volts Solar Input: 16.0-25.0 Volts
- Type: Dual input Multi-stage DC To DC
- Input:DC Battery: 13.2-16.0 Volts Solar Input: 16.0-25.0 Volts
- Output/Charging Voltage:13.5-15.4 Volts(Stops charging when alternator output or vehicle battery below 13.0 volts)
- Output Current:DC Output: 20 Amp, Solar Output 20A.
- Minimum Start Voltage:2.0 Volts-For battery being charged
- Soft Start: Yes
- Soft Charge Current: DCDS20@20A
- Bulk Charge Voltage: 14.7V(AGM/Gel)14.4V(Lead Acid)15.4V(Calcium)14.4V(LiON)
- Absorption:Constant voltage with automatic amperage control
- Equalisation: Automatic
- Float Charge Voltage: 13.5V(AGM/Gel)13.5V(Lead Acid)13.5V(Calcium)
- Float Charge Current: 100mA
- Battery Range: 18 to 250Ah
|- After-Sales Services||- Money Back Guarantee|
|- Genuine Australian Seller||- Australian Distribution|
So Why Wait For An Emergency ? Get a Dual Input DC/DC Charger Now!
And remember you risk nothing by saying yes right now. In the unlikely event you are not 100% thrilled and absolutely delighted with your purchase, you will get a prompt and courteous refund on your investment. So if you are not completely happy for whatever reasons simply contact us and we will rush a full no hassle refund .
Welcome to JRAutoFix Power Seller Online!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE !!
FREE Next Day Despatch Australia Wide!!
Fully Insured AU POST With Tracking Number.
Thanks very much for checking out our items & happy shopping!
P.S. If you're serious about putting an end to feeling Frustrated, Unwanted and Annoyed about Missing out on things... PLUS, if you're committed and excited about powering up your car, equipment and Keep your car or equipment going... then the smartest decision you could do is to take action right now while it's at this lowest price ever.
- Please note that business days do not include weekends or Victorian public holidays.
- Shipping & handling charges are part of the sale. If you do not agree with the charges, please do not bid on this item.
- Pickups are not available under any circumstances.
Free Shipping Fully insured
Paypal : We accept payment through paypal .
Internet Banking Transfer : We accept payments made via Internet banking from Australian Banks.
Bid Now To Grab A Bargain!
If we have not heard from you within 7 days from the invoice date, we reserve the right to relist the item and file a dispute. If your payment is received after we have relisted the item, we will deduct our listing fees before returning your payment to you. Obviously we prefer to avoid unnecessary disputes so please contact us if you need to extend the payment time.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category