- The condition of your vehicle battery and decide if it need to be recharged or replaced .
- The condition of your vehicle charging system .
This Professional tool that come with manual , convenient tool for anyones workshop or garage.
Quick car battery testing 6V-12V
Checks any battery voltage 1.5 / 12 Volts
Performs battery load test 6 and 12 volt batteries – up to 1000 CCA
Charging system test
Starter motor test
Quickly diagnostic battery condition
For Automotive, Marine, Small Engine, HVAC & Industrial Technicians and also applicable to calcium batteries .
Can be used for hard top batteries, discharged batteries, maintenance free batteries.
Also Built-in Starter Test.
Easy-to-read meter , Extra large gauge display 0 to 16 Volt DC and with zero adjust
Top mounted rocker switch – for easier operation
Super-grip battery clamps – heavy-duty and color-coded -copper plated
accurate and shock resistant
Steel case – ventilated to keep cool
Rubber insulated carrying handle
Come with manual
Battery can be tested on or off the car
+ Receive a Bonus Guide with:
- "7 Steps For A Longer Battery " Ebook with Professional Secrets that will save you $$$.
-With User Video .
For a healthy battery .
And remember you risk nothing by saying yes right now. In the unlikely event you are not 100% thrilled and absolutely delighted with your purchase, you will get a prompt and courteous refund on your investment. So if you are not completely happy for whatever reasons simply contact us and we will rush a full no hassle refund .
Thanks very much for checking out our items & happy shopping!
We stand 100% behind our product and offer 2 year warranty , we provide an unrivalled technical support, expert product knowledge and fast delivery for our tested products.
So why take the risk? Get a Battery Load Tester for your vehicle Now !
Welcome to JRAutoFix Power Seller Online!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE !!
FREENext Day Despatch Australia Wide!! Fully Insured With Tracking Number.
Thanks very much for checking out our items & happy shopping!
From the team at JRAutofix.
P.S. If you're serious about putting an end to feeling Frustrated, Unwanted and Annoyed about Missing out on things... PLUS, if you're committed and excited about keeping your car battery going... then the smartest decision you could do right now is to take action while it's at this lowest price ever.
Please note that business days do not include weekends or Victorian public holidays.
Shipping & handling charges are part of the sale. If you do not agree with the charges, please do not bid on this item.
Pickups are not available under any circumstances.
Free Shipping Fully insured
Paypal : We accept payment through paypal .
Internet Banking Transfer : We accept payments made via Internet banking from Australian Banks.
Bid Now To Grab A Bargain!
If we have not heard from you within 7 days from the invoice date, we reserve the right to relist the item and file a dispute. If your payment is received after we have relisted the item, we will deduct our listing fees before returning your payment to you. Obviously we prefer to avoid unnecessary disputes so please contact us if you need to extend the payment time.
Why buy from us?
• JRAutofix is a Registered Australian Business, we source and buy products in bulk from factories around the world and sell it to our customers directly. We have been operating since 2012 and have been providing our customers with outstanding quality products with unbeatable prices
• Great customer service is our priority and we strive to deliver the best to our customers - take a look at our feedback for confirmation
• Our Australian Business Registration Number ABN 98 135
• We offer 12 months warranty, for your peace of mind • We offer phone and email supports for all your technical needs
• No hidden customs duties and taxes upon importation ( for Australia sales only) • All prices are GST inclusive ( for Australia sales only)
• All stocks are held in Melbourne, so buying from us is generally faster, cheaper and safer than purchasing similar items from overseas sellers
• We constantly improve our product quality by working together with the manufacturer in research and development
Terms and conditions
We have made every effort to fully describe our products and explain our terms as clearly and succinctly as possible. Please ensure that you have read and understood the entire listing, including these terms and conditions, and have agreed to pay the costs involved (including shipping charges) before you place a bid or purchase this item. If you have any question, please contact us before bidding or purchasing this product.
1. Prior to installing/reinstalling the units, we strongly advise you to bench-test the unit first or to test the unit before completely installing it into the vehicle to ensure the unit is working as expected as to avoid wasting any time or money.
2. Orders are delivered by Australia Post.
3. Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia within 24 business hours after the payment was clear.
4. We do not offer warranty claim for products fall outside of warranty scope. Please refer to our warranty section for more information.
5. If you have any concerns with or do not understand our Terms and Conditions, we encourage you to contact us and we will make address your concerns within 24 business hours.
6. Unless otherwise stated, prices in our website are in Australian dollars. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
It is important for you to understand these terms and conditions before you make any purchases. By making any purchase, you accept these terms and conditions and accept that these terms and conditions (above) remain in force above and beyond any guarantee(s) provided by any other third party. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, please do not purchase this item.
* This product comes with 12 months warranty. If the product is faulty, simply send the item back to us and we will send it to the manufacturer for repair on your behalf.
* Please note: the warranty does not cover deliberate physical damage, severe moisture or electrocution due to static short circuit, inserting into damaged equipment etc.
* In addition, we also guarantee all of our products to be working when you receive them, unless otherwise stated. Your satisfaction is important to us, so if your product is DOA (Dead On Arrival), let us know, and return it to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. We will send a replacement to you as soon as we receive your returned item (Costs associated with returning the items are not refundable. We will pay costs incurred in sending the replacement).
* Provide us a photo/image of the product and email with a description of the issue.
* Please note that items are not tested prior to sending unless requested by you. Despite our efforts to ensure the manufacturer produces products of a consistently high standard, faults can sometimes occur.
* All accessories are not covered by warranty such as the wiring harness, extended wires etc.
* Warranty will be void if products are misused, mishandled or modified in any way.
* Restocking fees maybe incurred in cases of refunds due to change of mind. For International buyers only
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. * Please check with your country's custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
* Processing and Handling charges on return items are buyer's responsibility. Refund will be issued as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with an e-mail notification. Refund only applies to the cost of the item
If you are pleased with your purchase, please share your experience with other buyers and leave us positive feedback. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase in any way, please talk to us first!
We are happy to help you solve any problem and if the situation calls for it, we will provide refunds or replacements.
We try to help our customers rectify any problem within reasonable limits.
Depending on the situation, we may still entertain warranty requests even after the warranty period has expired. However, we are under no obligation to do so on a regular basis.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JRAutofix users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The term ‘JRAutofix’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 260, PRESTON, VIC, 3072, AU. Our ABN is ABN 18 659 908 229. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.