Battery load testing
Author: JRautofix Date Posted:28 June 2019
"How to test sealed lead battery in less than 30 seconds ."
- Easy to operate.
- Hook the battery clamps to the battery terminal, turn on the switch and view the meter.
- All you need to know is on the large gauge which indicates if the battery is in operating condition.
- The gauge is color coded with a scale of 1 to 16 Volts.
- This tool test load the battery but it can also be used to check the starter motor draw and complete charging system diagnosis.
- Quick car battery testing 6V-12V
- Performs battery load test
- Charging system test
- Starter motor test
- Quickly diagnostic battery condition
|Large screen 0-16 volts displaying battery condition|
|Comes with manual.